Sunday, March 25, 2018

Heartfelt Thanks Tilda


Hello everyone! Today I have a card made for Addicted to Stamps Challenge to share with you. The challenge theme is

I decided to create this card with some heart shaped items to represent “heartfelt thanks” or “thanks from the heart” theme. I used Cheery Lynn Designs Heart Edge Square dies to cut card base.
Magnolia Christmas Heart Tilda Thank you

This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Christmas Heart Tilda” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection. This Tilda from Christmas collection is perfect for every occasions. I colored the stamped image with distress ink.
Magnolia Christmas Heart Tilda

I decorated the card with paper flower in pink & blue color combo.

I also added some lace, ribbon, heart pearl string, and pink glitter heart embellishments.

The sentiment is the stamp from Crafter’s Companion. I also add heart swirl die cut from Doohickey.
This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dreamy card! Love all the attention to detail and the gorgeous heart square die. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, wishing you lots of luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your card Sai. Beautiful colours (like candy) and beautiful decorated. You make the sun shine on my computer ;)
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sai! Lovely colors and embellies and fab colouring! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING! She is colored to perfection. Thank you SO much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck!!!!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jirawadee, super cute card... thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #86

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!Thank you for sharing with us and participating in the challenge Polkadoodles. hug Sabrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Lovely card! Thanks you for joining Polkadoodles Challenge
    Maritza GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and bright card! Thank you for your participation with us Midweek Magnolia. good luck, Mlarisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for my late comment Sai. I want to thank you for playing along with us at Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia challenge with this gorgeous card. I love every detail and your sweet coloring.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...