Hello friends! Welcome back to my blog. Today to share with you is a Fairy Happy Birthday card. I’ve used Magnolia “A little Gift Tilda” stamp from Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 collection. I completed this fairy theme card in pink color.
- Magnolia “A Little Gift Tilda” stamp from Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 collection
- Crafter’s Companion Flower Fairies Friends “Almond Blossom” stamp set: For sentiments
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Timeless Rectangle” dies
- Cheery Lynn Designs “English Tea Party Doily” die
- Simon Says Stamp “Leanna Butterfly” die
- Paper flowers and skeleton leaves from I Am Roses
- La’boom patterned paper
- Ranger Stickles “Diamond”
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “White Opal”
- Embellishments: Lace, Heart Pearl, Knick Knackery’s Vintage Diamonds, and etc.
The Tilda image was stamped with Memento “Summer Sky” ink and colored with distress ink as usual. The cloud Tilda sitting on was hand drawn. The patterned paper and doily were distressed with “Worn Lipstick” and “Tumbled Glass” ink pads to match the coloring image.
Here is the close-up.
I entered this card to these challenge:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #3 – Lace & Pearls
- Boutique Magnolia Challenge #27 – Anything Goes
- I Am Roses June Challenge – Anything Goes
- Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #121 – Pearls or Gems
- Magnolia-licious Tuesday Challenge – Things with Wings
- Magnolia Forever Challenge #12 – Enchantments
- Magnolia Mania Challenge #114 – Bling bling
- One Crazy Stamper June Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Anything Goes
- Tilda’s Town Challenge #161 – Any Shape
- Totally Tilda Very Last Challenge – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fairy nice day!