Hello everyone! Today I have a project featuring The Paper Nest Doll image to share with you. This image is called “Flower Cart Avery”.
I have created a bright colorful card with this image. I colored the image with distress ink. The rose lace die cut on the left side is from Doohickey volume 4 which I think it is perfect for this card.
I decorated the card with coordinated colors paper flowers. Behind the flowers is the doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The ‘Just For You’ sentiment is from LOTV stamp which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. The shovel die cut is also from Doohickey volume 4.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge –Favourite Colouring Medium. I always use distress ink as my colouring medium. They are very easy to blend and add depth of shadow.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge#10 – Anything Goes with Sentiments
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #271 – Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #151 – Flowers Everywhere
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #183 – Springtime
- Noor Design Challenge - Spring
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 12 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl March Image Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful sunshine day.