Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Barbecue Party Tilda Light Up Card

Hello everyone! To share with you today is a card I made for Magnolia Forever August challenge. The theme for this month challenge is
I have made an outdoor themed card using leaves edge card base from Doohickey volume 11. The patterned paper is from La Boom. I layered the card with crepe paper and burlap. I also used die cuts from Doohickey volume 11 to decorate the card.
Magnolia Barbecue Party Tilda Light Up Card

This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Barbecue Party Tilda” from Pink Lemonade 2014 collection. I colored Tilda and background with distress ink.
Magnolia Barbecue Party Tilda

This burger and sausage die cuts are from Doohickey volume 11.

This hexagon tag die cut is from Doohickey volume 10. The word “FUN” is from Die-Versions. I also hide something fun beneath this tag.

This is a light up card. The ‘FUN’ tag is the button to close the circuit to light up the LED beneath the stove and flame die cut.

In the dark, the LED light is even brighter like real flame.
Magnolia Barbecue Party Tilda Light Up Card

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you get some inspirations from my card. Thank you for stopping by. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! What an unexpected pleasure you shared at the end. I love this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous Tilda card, love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is FABULOUS!! So beautifully coloured and fab design...love the light up BBQ!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...it's just darling and so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing - I love it! The light up fire is a brilliant idea! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...