Hi everyone! To share with you today is a new project I made for new Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme is
I made an easel box for Post-It notes using “Write A message Tilda” stamp from Lost & Found collection in 2014.
When open the box…
- Magnolia “Write A Message Tilda” stamp from Lost & Found 2014 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Die-Versions “Ring of Hearts” Whispers die
- Patterned papers from La’boom
- Paper flowers from I Am Roses
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “Baby Blue”
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Brad, and Pearls
This box was made from white thick cardstock. Tilda image was coloured with distress ink. I also used white gel pen to handwrite on the blackboard.
Close up for cute Tilda…
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #3 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #19&20 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #25 - School
- Stamp and Create August Challenge – One for the Girls
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge #67 – Anything Goes
- Tilda’s Town Challenge #170 – Use Your Stash
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #97 – Dies and/ or Punches
Thank you for visiting. See you again next time.